I am back. Not bigger, not better. But with a ginormous load on my shoulders and a very weary heart.
In a short, short span of 2 months, I have hurt all the people I love most, putting them through a pain that is enough to spin their world the other way round.
With my sheer impulse and foolishness, I have caused a damage that is so, so huge; things spun way out of control before I could even fully grasp the situation and suddenly, my world was crashing down.
What I have done is unforgivable – I will never be able to let go, no matter what. I haven’t even been able to sleep well for the past weeks because I am afraid… Afraid of loneliness, afraid of consequences, afraid of the nastier things Life will bring me. 2010 has been really, really cruel to me – I don’t know what is it that I have done to deserve all these, though I am fully aware that I have screwed things up myself…
Can Time really heal?
If it does… I hope it heals those I have hurt – my mummy, auntie carmen and him; because they deserve no less.
I am sorry, Daddy. I really am.